The birth of a baby is not only his or her birth, but also yours as a mother or father. We prepare to become someone we have never been before (whether it’s the first time or tenth).
Tara Wallingford can help you gather the tools to walk through your journey of childbearing and parenthood. She has mentored over 85 families through the pregnancy, birth and postpartum experience in Kansas City since 2008. She is now offering Birthing From Within Childbirth Preparation classes in a group series in the West Plaza Area (Kansas City, MO) or private sessions in your own home.
In class we will explore questions like:
- What do I really need to know to give birth?
- How can I establish mindfulness practices during my pregnancy to help me in labor and parenting?
- How will I cope with the intensity & unknowns of labor?
- Will my partner feel confident in supporting me?
- And any other questions that might come up for you while we work together…
Winter 2014 Group Class Forming Now!
If you are expecting your new arrival in March, April or May 2014,
come to these extraordinary classes to prepare physically and emotionally for one of the biggest transitions of your life!